Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning: Skin Tutorial

On my third day of the introduction to Photoshop, we were doing an airbrushing and skin tutorial. I started off by using the Spot Healing Tool Brush to get rid of any blemishes that she had. We had to make sure that our tool was the right size for the blemish or the skin would go distorted. Following this, I wanted to create a softer look for her skin as it was quite shiny, so I used the Smart Blur tool and changed the Opacity of the layer to make sure that she did not have a cartoon look about her. After this, I wanted to change her blonde hair to something more darker so I used the Paint Brush tool, changing the colour to a dark brown, and making sure that the Opacity was down so that I didn't have a block effect, I changed her hair to a more dark brown. After this I used the brush tool again to give her some subtle blue eyeshadow, some mascara and to change the colour of her lips to a more red colour giving the effect of lipstick. The last thing that I did was give her some blush, I did this by making the paint brush a larger size and then moved the Opacity right down to about 16%, choosing the right colour I gently brushed her cheeks to make it look like blusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment