Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning: Film Poster



For my second chance at trying to decipher how to work Photoshop, we were asked to create our own Film Poster. We were asked to choose a film, any film, and get a poster or image of that film. We would then take a picture of ourselves or of a different celebrity and change the face on the original image. For mine, I chose to do Lord of the Rings. For this, my friend Lois and I took pictures of our faces using the Photobooth application, we tried to match the expression that was on the original poster. Then, we had to open up Photoshop and add all of our images, the Lord of the Rings poster, Lois' picture and my own. Using the Lasso tool on Photoshop, I started to cut around mine and Lois' faces, however seeing that this is a challenge for my unsteady hand to just cut around the edges of our faces, I instead cut out our features. This seemed to work too and the poster gained a humorous edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment