Friday 9 November 2012

Research and Planning: Model Test Shots

One of the potential models that I am considering for my Rock Magazine is Elisha.  I want to use Elisha as I know that she has a love for Rock music, and she has a very girl rock look about her. She wears the eye makeup and band t-shirts that are very conventional of the look that I am going for. 

Another model that I am considering for my music magazine is Daniel. I would really like to use Daniel for my magazine as he has the quirky indie look that I really like and I think that the readers of my music magazine will like. 

Another person that I am considering to model as a band for my music magazine is Jack. I really like the look of Jack for the 'Rock' theme as he has the long hair, which I think is quite a conventional look for Rock musicians. I also like the fact that I know he listens to Rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment