Sunday 11 November 2012

Research and Planning: Costume and Props List

In the creation of my magazine I will be needing many props and costumes. For the costumes, I will be using firstly, makeup. The makeup on my model(s) needs to be dark and mysterious much like many rock legends, if the makeup was pretty and pink then this would not fit my genre at all. The next thing I will need is a band t-shirt of some sort, for my woman model, however for my male models I will dress them in something different. For Daniel I really like the idea of a shirt and tie to make him look more quirky. Converse and skinny jeans are important I think, because they really tie together that rock look. For my props, I will be wanting to use some kind of guitar, acoustic or not, and I want a male model in my band to be holding this as I want the woman model to be the singer of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment