Wednesday 28 November 2012

Research and Planning: Colour Scheme Research

I have been thinking a lot about the cover of my Magazine and the colour scheme. Originally I was going to do Red, White and Black, as these are the most conventional Rock Magazine colours and also these are the most popular colours that were requested by my audience. However, after much consideration I have decided to actually go against my audience feedback and give them something new to look at. I'm going to take the more creative route and go out of conventions, instead of red I will be using blue. This is not too much out of the ordinary as I have found some examples of instances in which Kerrang! Magazine have also gone out of the convention and used blue. I think that it still looks like a Rock Magazine, which is what I want, I also think that it will attract more attention because doing Black, White and Red people might just think its 'just another Rock Magazine'



No comments:

Post a Comment