Friday 23 November 2012

Research and Planning: Band Font


This is the font that I will be using on the front cover as the band's Logo. I think that it is conventional to the genre of magazine that I am doing, even though it is calligraphy and calligraphy is seen as decorative and attractive. There are many Rock bands nowadays with 'pretty' fonts as their logo, so by following this it will make my Magazine look more realistic.

Here is one example from a band named Madina Lake.

Here is another example from a rock band called Parkway Drive.

Example number three is from an alternative band called Panic! At the Disco.

As you can see, there are many rock bands out there with very swirly and calligraphic logos, therefore I will also follow this pattern with my band.



No comments:

Post a Comment