Monday 8 October 2012

Research and Planning: Double Page Spread Analysis

The next thing about Music Magazines I will be looking at is a Double page Spread of Rock Magazine Kerrang!, I chose this Magazine because it is the same genre as my own Magazine so by analysing this it will help in the production of my own Magazine. The first thing that I notice about the spread is the colour scheme again is a lot of red, black and white which is the same colour scheme that I was thinking to use on my own Magazine as these colours are very conventional of Rock Magazines. The next thing that I like about the spread is the main image is of the lead vocalist, Gerard Way, of the band 'My Chemical Romance' or 'MCR'. The image is in black and white which I think fits with the colours on the spread and makes it quite dark, which is also conventional of Rock. The one thing that I do not like is that the interview is actually quite short and there is not much text to it, on the creation of my own Rock Magazine I will make sure that the interview will be plentiful and not too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment